Our Vision Statement
- To bring back to life a 200 year old decaying building.
- To provide a fully equipped learning centre for transport education with a museum for public benefit.
- To help other Liveries, Guilds and Charities with hot desks and meeting rooms.
- To provide an opportunity for fellowship and raise awareness of the Carmen.
- To offer our services to anyone in need of them in an historic setting in the heart of Fleet Street with full disabled access.
- To encourage and support those considering transport as a (change of) career.
- To keep those in the transport industry informed and up to date.
Our vision is only possible with your help.
We have a long road ahead of us. The windows need repairing, we need power, lighting, heating, the walls need plastering and we need flooring. This will cost us an estimated £300,000.00 then all we need is the fixtures fittings and furniture.
Please help us make our vision a reality by making a donation